9to5Mac has just published photos of the leaked next generation iPhone parts such as the front and back panels in both white and black color and the frame that holds in components such as the home button.
The photos of the leaked next generation iPhone parts reveals some interesting details:
- A large portion of the back panel is made out of metal and the remaining part seems to be made of glass. As you can see in the first image below, it gives it a two-tone effect.
- The next generation iPhone will get a metal antenna band like iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, but in case of the sixth generation iPhone, it seems to be moulded with the metal back panel
- The position of the headphone jack has moved from the top to the bottom, next to the speakers.
- It has the rumored smaller dock connector
- The speakers grills have been redesigned
- There appears to be a new opening between the camera lens and the camera flash. 9to5Mac speculates that Apple may be planning to move the second microphone to the back for improved video recording.
- The front panel indicates that the next iPhone will come with a taller display but with same width as iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, which is in line with recent rumors.
- The front facing camera has moved above the earpiece (it is currently to left of the earpiece in iPhone 4S and iPhone 4)