Tapbots has just released a new update for Tweetbot – the must-have Twitter client for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Tapbots has added iCloud integration to their iPhone and iPad apps, which will keep the Timeline positions, Direct messages (DMs) and mute filters in sync across all instances of Tweetbot running on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Tweetbot 2.2 includes the following new features and improvements:
- iCloud Integration (Must be logged into iCloud)
- Mute filters synced across instances of Tweetbot
- DM read status synced across all instances of Tweetbot when iCloud is selected for Sync
- Timeline positions are synced across all instances of Tweetbot that have iCloud selected for Sync
- Better handling of iTunes links along with thumbnail previews
- Youtube links provide thumbnail previews
- Fixed iPad retina image preview in the tweet detail
- Pinch to close image view on iPad
- Bug fixes
It is great to see developers like Tapbots take their apps to the next level using new features available in iOS in their own unique and innovative way. Tweetbot was already the Gold standard for Twitter apps, with the iCloud sync feature, it will be even more difficult for users to give this app a miss.
You can download the updates via the Updates tab in the App Store app or if you haven’t got them yet, then you can download them via these App Store links (Tweetbot for iPhone – $2.99 and Tweetbot for iPad – $2.99).