The whole reason why people jailbreak their iPhone or iPad is for using various jailbreak tweaks. If you have jailbroken your iPhone or iPad running iOS 14 – iOS 14.8, check out some Cydia repos with some popular and useful jailbreak tweaks listed.
By adding the below repos, you will enjoy more powerful jailbreak tweaks that will further enhance the experience of using your jailbroken iPhone.
Make sure to check out the iOS 14 – iOS 14.8 Compatible Jailbreak Tweak list to ensure you don’t end up installing an incompatible tweak.
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Then tap Add.
- Copy and paste the URL of the repo from the above list.
- Tap Add Source.
Do note that the Cydia Store has shut down, so you won’t be able to use Cydia to purchase jailbreak tweaks.
Best Cydia Sources and Repositories for iOS 14 – iOS 14.8 Jailbreak
- https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia – Home to some popular jailbreak tweaks like Choicy, CallBar, CCPower, etc.
- https://repo.chariz.io/ – Hosts popular tweaks like Velox Reloaded 2, BadgeBar, MediaBar14, and more.
If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 14 – iOS 14.8, you can use Unc0ver 8.0 to jailbreak it.
All the above jailbreak sources are also compatible with Taurine jailbreak and Sileo package manager.
If you know of any more useful Cydia repos or sources not mentioned above, drop a comment and share it with our readers!
This article was last updated on December 29, 2021.