If you’re a fan of iOS 7’s new design language, and want to bring some of it to the Mac, then you might want to have a look at BodySoulSpirit, a Mac screensaver that brings the iOS 7 lock screen to OS X.
Here’s how you install it:
- Download the BodySoulSpirit DMG from the download link on this page, and open it once the download is over
- Click on the “Install iOS 7 screensaver.app” file.
- After clicking, the installer should soon tell you that the installation has finished.
- Now open the System Preferences app and navigate to “Desktop and Screen Saver” > Screen Saver
- Scroll to the iOS 7 lock screen wallpaper and select it
- You have an option of changing certain screen saver specific settings in the right section, including the unlock text, wallpaper and more.
- You can click on Preview to see how the screen saver looks like, and choose to start the screensaver from a “Hot Corner”
- If you’ve set a hot corner, the wallpaper will trigger whenever you bring you mouse to the specified corner, or it’ll trigger if there’s no activity for 20 minutes (a duration you can configure)
- Once the screensaver is active, you can press any key and you’ll be asked to enter your password
As always, let us know how it goes.[via OS X Daily]